Horse Friendly Beach Holidays
An easy float drive, 3.5 hours north of Sydney.
We live, breathe and love horses too.
And believe that any time spent with your horse, is time very well spent.
So come and enjoy a very special horse friendly holiday and some unforgettable time with your horse at the beach.
Bring your horse on holidays with you to Sea Horse and you’ll be able to enjoy the ‘laugh out loud’ Bucket List pleasures of horse riding along miles of long golden beaches, whilst staying at boutique luxury horse friendly accommodation, complete with its own private tropical pool.
At Sea Horse you’ll enjoy the perfect horse friendly beach holiday accommodation and the easy pleasures and experience of living with your horse. Waking up to him just out the back door (just 20 steps away in fact), visiting him (snug in his stable or enjoying the space and freedom of the paddock) in your pyjamas before breakfast or last thing at night – just because you can.
Perhaps you’ll choose to enjoy horse riding on the beach in the morning, then head out for a twilight forest or moonlight beach ride to finish your happy day off.
Ride on the beach – swim in the pool – ride on the beach – relax by the pool. Rinse and repeat as often as you’d like when you’re enjoying a horse friendly holiday at multi award winning Sea Horse Diamond Beach.
So many things to remember, reduce the worry by downloading our guide to Holidaying With Your Horse
Horse Facilities at Sea Horse Diamond Beach
- Conveniently located just 22 steps behind the house for convenient, easy access
- 3 large, airy stables ready for your horses
- Filled with dry, comfortable bedding
- Large, clean water bins
- Solid concrete feed tubs for your horses to use
- Water on tap, bright stable lights and power to the stables
- Complimentary hay for your horses on arrival
- 2 spacious acres for your horses to run, roll and play in
- Fresh, grassy, 2 acre paddock
- Freshwater rainforest creek, surrrounded with tall trees for your horses to snooze under
- Large paddock water trough
- Safe horse fencing
- Large shady trees
- Watch your horses enjoying their paddock time from the comfort of the house.
- Ride through Cappuccino Service – Ask us where.
- Farrier on call
- Feed deliveries available – Have your horses’ feed supplies waiting for you when you arrive
- Equine Natural Therapies available – Equine Bowen Therapy, Equine Massage, Reiki, etc
"Thank you for your lovely relaxing home and pool and giving our four legged family, Monty and Mocha a fabulous paddock and beach fun."
- Margaret, Brett, Noom and Anna, Monty and Mocha