Diamond Beach, NSW is widely acknowledged as one of the very best dog friendly beaches in NSW and certainly on the NSW North Coast.
And being just an easy 3 hours drive from Sydney’s north suburbs, it’s the ideal location for a quick weekend dog friendly beach getaway or extended holiday with your special pups.
What makes Diamond Beach so dog friendly and doggy perfect?
Here’s 5 things it could be;
- Dogs are welcome on Diamond Beach 24/7 – that’s right, no morning or afternoon curfews!
- Dogs are able to enjoy the pleasures of the beach off leash (under your supervision and controlled guidance of course)
- There are six glorious, golden kilometres of beautiful beach for you and your pup to walk,run and play along or happily swim and splash on the shoreline to your hearts content
- The quiet rocky coves and large rock pools to discover and explore
- The thoughtful ‘dog station amenities’ at the entrance to the beach
So if you’re looking for a wonderful dog friendly beach to enjoy with your precious pup – Diamond Beach on the NSW mid north coast, should be top of your list.
Not to mention how good you’re going to feel with the sand in your toes, the sun on your face and the pleasure you’ll feel seeing your dog having such a good time.
If you’re looking for Christmas / New Year dog friendly holiday accommodation check out award winning, dog friendly Sea Horse Diamond Beach. Some limited dates are still available. Check out our always up to date online calendar for availability and prices here. Or contact Dianne on 0467 489 975 for more information.
See you on the beach.
PS: If you’re looking for some dog friendly holiday tips, you can download my ebook here